*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. BOYD
  2. Huey Duck
  3. Woo-oo
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263854-Dcktales-woo-ooh/cid/3165352-BOYD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2263854
A place for ducktales fans to write ideas
This choice: Boyd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

BOYD

    by: iminthewrongfandom
It has been a week since there trip to Tokyolk and Huey couldn't stop thinking of his time with BOYD. He had been awake for hours most nights thinking of how the young robot boy had dived after him and saved his life. the young robot had been forced to be a weapon for most of his life and yet everything he did was so innocent, cute... Huey was sure he was going to go mad if he didn't see him again soon, hug him, maybe more.
He wasn't sure what more meant but he was convinced everyone had realized he was acting strange, was he just being paranoid about something he couldn't explain. If only the JWG could tell him what to do. It was late, or early by this point. would BOYD be awake? did BOYD even sleep...? Huey wasn't sure but knew it didn't matter he go to Gyros lab.
It had become easy enough to sneak out of scrooge manor by this point and as cold and ominous as the empty streets were Huey's burning need to know pushed him forward. He arrived at the elevator to Gyros lab tired in more ways than one but knowing that everything he needed was the push of a button away. BOYD had been living with Doofus Drake for some time now but Gyro still preferred to keep him at the lap doing small jobs where he could be monitored for any odd malfunctions when he wasn't with the Drake family. The elevator arrived and Huey nearly felt himself jump as a dark figure with a horse shaped head stepped out. Manny looked down at the scared boy before tapping a hoof 3 times to indicate "I don’t need to know!" before carrying on around the young duck.
Huey stepped into the elevator and waited for it to descend, despite his scare earlier time had seemed to slow to a painful crawl as he waited to get to the lab entrance. When the doors finally opened and the cool air conditioned breeze hit him Huey caught sight of someone, this time though it had the opposite effect as he could feel a wave of stress leave him as he looked at the young boy tapping away at a computer. Huey’s feet had started moving as soon as he locked on to the gray parrot that had been the source of so much confusion and affection in his life. Suddenly a new stress as Huey realised he had been asking himself over and over what he was going to say when he finally spoke to BOYD but all the well though out questions and statements had gone from his mind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iminthewrongfandom (UN: thewrongfandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iminthewrongfandom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263854-Dcktales-woo-ooh/cid/3165352-BOYD