*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263691-The-majin-infection/cid/3161326-It-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2263691
When Vegita sacrificed his life to take down Buu little did he know what would come of it
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: kamenmaster
Vegita stood his ground facing down the latest abomination that threatened this puny blue planet he, somehow came to call home. The Namekian and the formerly bald one had just left at top speed with the children in tow, now there was no reason to hold back anymore.

'Trunks, Bulma, I do this for you and yes even you Kakarot.'

With a final battle cry that would make his ancestors proud Vegita unleashed all his energy at the fat pink monster, a blazing golden dome of burning light rapidly expands from the Prince of all Sayians, and one of the earths greatest defenders was gone in a flash.

We all know how this story continued, despite his sacrifice Vegita's final attack did little to stop Majin Buu for long, a tragedy in itself. But what he nor anyone else could know at the time was his attack did something unexpected, tiny tears in the space time continuum were formed by the ferocity of the attack, tears small enough to seal back up again afterwards with little trouble to the current time stream, but in the microseconds those tears existed, miniscule, borderline microscopic pieces of Majin Buu's body passed through those tears and were quietly flung into the multiverse.

Now these pieces in-and-of themselves could never hope to reform into new copies of the candy obsessed magical creature. But as many are so keen to point out, life finds a way. These tiny bits of Buu would use what little energy they contained to find living hosts and in the end the "terror" of Majin Buu would spread, but not in the way that the old wizard Bibidi nor his clone offspring Babidi would ever expect.

The question now is where does the Majin infection first take root?

You have the following choices:

1. Anime/Manga universe

*Noteb*
2. Comic universe

*Noteb*
3. Video Game universe

4. Western Animation Universe.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamenmaster (UN: kamenmaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamenmaster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263691-The-majin-infection/cid/3161326-It-begins