*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes
  2. Something else
  3. Incestuous relationship.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/VFWX55CDT-Yes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2262250
A look into the lives of the heroines of Townsville in their young adult years.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Blossom flew back home and up to her bedroom. She stopped at the door and hesitated, her heart pounding from fear and anticipation. When she opened the door, she saw Bubbles sitting on the bed, looking embarrassed, and Buttercup pacing angrily. Buttercup looked towards the door while Bubbles didn't. "What's going on?" Blossom asked. Buttercup answered with slight anger, "Well it turns out, your off the hook. There'll be no punishment after all." Blossom was both relieved and upset. She then turned her attention to Bubbles. Noticing her embarrassment, she went to comfort her. "He, what's wrong?" Bubbles said nothing and just handed her a scrap of paper.
Dear Bubbles,
We are pleased to inform you that your request has been accepted.
Due to the good word of the owner,
Your invite has been upgraded to include 2 guests.
We hope to see you soon.

Vanitar Resort


Blossom couldn't believe what she was reading. Bubbles had an invite to the Vanitar Resort, one of the most expensive holiday resorts on the planet. On top of that, she got a +2 on her invite. "I received that about a month ago. I completely forgot about it till Buttercup talked about making you wait on us." Blossom was too amazed to say anything and just pulled Bubbles into a kiss. "When do we go?" Buttercup piped up, "Tomorrow." Her anger suddenly clear with how little time they had. Blossom stood up and took charge, "Alright girls, we only have a few hours to pack so listen up." They were packed and ready to go by midnight.

They only had about 6 hours sleep but they were on the road quickly thanks to their flight and speed. Thankfully, the airport did their thing and let them leave without the plane. The airport they landed at was equally accommodating, especially with them being expected.

When they arrived at the resort, they were shown to their rooms as VIP's. They put their bags on the bed and unpacked. They began talking about what they should do first. Their was an amazing beach they could go to, visit the kitchen, take a dip in the pool or have some fun in the shower.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Beach

*Noteb*
2. Food

*Noteb*
3. Pool

*Noteb*
4. Shower sex

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J-Saber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262250-Powerpuff-Teens---Anything-Goes/cid/VFWX55CDT-Yes