*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat

Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
—I Made My Sister Fat—

First and foremost, this is a story based around the premise that at least one of our starring characters will be gaining weight. Probably a lot of it. The general premise of the story is that one or both of our leading ladies engages in sabotage against the other, leading to weight gain.

Who's gonna be gaining weight? Brooke, Mikayla, and/or any of the colorful cast of characters that come to populate the pages of this interactive. That's men, women, and characters who do not fit either description getting fat for the enjoyment of the reader. If you don't like some, part, or all of those sentences, I suggest that you navigate away from this page.

With this, we're striving for a quality reading and writing experience. That means that there will be certain rules upheld throughout this interactive. No magical potions that cause exponential weight gain in a matter of seconds. No exponential weight gain that can take place in a matter of seconds at all, while I'm on the topic. No ray guns, seriously.

There will be some opportunities to take this to some strange places—but with an emphasis on writing well.

Now, with all that being said, please don't let that discourage you from contributing. This is an interactive, and so long as you follow the aforementioned rules and regulations, I'll be more than happy to keep your chapters posted.


*


—Recommended Reading—

As with most of my bodies of work, this story is part of an extensive library of not just interactive stories, but also standalone works featured on my DeviantArt  , Patreon  , and Ko-Fi   pages.

The above, and below, are not necessary to write for this interactive and should be viewed as supplementary materials.

For works on writing.com that I and many other writers have added extensively to over the years that are similar in nature to the story you are about to read, I suggest that you try...

 
Super-Sized: the Mel Carlyle Story  [E]
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
by Bobo the Hobo

Daven's Port  [E]
Dakota moves to a new town, where she finds herself and her friends getting bigger...
by Bobo the Hobo

 
Packing on Pounds: the Piper Black Story  [E]
Piper porks out into her own weight gain interactive!
by Bobo the Hobo

 
the High-Calorie Collection  [E]
a collection of previously non-interactive weight gain stories
by Bobo the Hobo


*


—A Brief Cast of Characters—
(please note: should the cast list in this interactive grow to such a size to warrant it, I will place this in a separate document)


Brooke...
A chunky brunette with wide hips and an especially plump rump. Smart and practical, but kind of a stick in the mud. Works an office job that she hates. Lazier than she lets on.

Mikayla...
A thickset blonde with a bit of a tummy. More outgoing than vapid, and far from stupid. Works in a coffee shop full-time. The younger sister, and a bit self-absorbed.

Tyler...
Mikayla's ex-boyfriend, still on good speaking terms. Ex-jock that's gotten a little soft. Well-meaning but dim.

Olivia...
Brooke's best friend since middle school. Awkward lesbian vibes abound. Physique is best described as "birdy".

Marley...
Mikayla's best friend from undergrad. Recently married her husband, Mark. Already putting on "comfort weight".
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat