*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Foul Hiding Spot
  2. Option 4
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3311807-A-Foul-Hiding-Spot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
This choice: The family dog spots Tim causing him to run to Eric’s wateband.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Foul Hiding Spot

    by: Minion
While Tim slowly made his over to his giant younger brother, he wondered how Eric would react to his tiny stature. Hopefully he doesn’t freak out too much.

As Tim finally neared Eric, he was startled to hear footsteps. Turning his head, the Tiny teen’s eyes widened with fear. Staring Tim down from across the room was the family dog Max, a tan and white beagle. The small dog looked like a giant to the shrunken teen, the latter praying that Max would leave him be. Tim’s hopes were put in vain when Max took off at full speed torward the 3 inch teen. Fearing for his life, Tim scrapped his plan of going up to Eric’s face and dashed to the closest possible hiding spot, Eric’s underwear. Tim climbed in the waistband and took hold, hoping to avoid falling into his 9 year old brother’s crotch. Suddenly Tim lost grip due to Eric shifting and tumbled into the 3rd grader’s privates, landing in…. hair?

Tom could not believe his eyes as all around him was thick bushy hair. Eric was 9 for christ sake! How could he possibly have pubic hair thicker than Tim’s own, or much of any for that matter. Tim didn’t have long to take in Eric’s pubic jungle before his nostrils were hit by a powerful thick musk, making the Tiny teen gag. Tim couldn’t take it, he had to get away from this foul smell. Attempting to free himself from Eric’s forest of pubes, Tim ended up falling on a big soft snake like object, Eric’s flaccid penis. Tim was stunned he previously had no clue that Eric sported a soft dick that would put most adults to shame. It did however explain why he always wore baggy pants.

Tim could only imagine the boy’s monster hard, except it didn’t appear he had to for long. Eric’s sausage slowly began to wake up from the sensations of the small teen’s body, sending shivers down Tim’s spine. He did not like where this was going.

Eric became aware of his weiner growing hard once again and immediately planned to relieve it. How did Eric do so?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3311807-A-Foul-Hiding-Spot