*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Option 4
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3120473-Option-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2259638
A shrunken guy is put at the mercy of horny males in this gay adventure!
This choice: Option 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Option 4

    by: Minion
16 year old Tim was watching Tv. He was watching his 9 year old brother Eric for a week while his Parents were on a work trip. While sitting on the couch, Tim all of a sudden found everything beginning to look bigger. Soon he was only about 3 inches tall. Thankfully his clothes shrunk with him.

Tim, began to freak out, quite confused on what could of caused him to shrink. After Tim calmed down somewhat he decided to walk over to Eric, who was playing on his tablet on the floor. The young boy wore a blue T shirt and black baggy pants. What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259638-Shrunken-Guys--A-Gay-Tale/cid/3120473-Option-4