*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male 5-9
  2. Begining.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258781-Fat-Kids/cid/3114755-Male-5-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2258781
Stories of children who are on the chubby side and keep sliding further.
This choice: Male 5-9  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male 5-9

    by: BlubberyKing
Name: Tyler Garred

Age: 6

Weight: 32kg (70.5lb) (Obese)

Height: 118cm (46 and ½ inches) (Average)

Description: Fat little boy with curly blonde hair, pale skin, and grey eyes.

Family: Tyler is the second child of 4 (Jenny, 12 months, Micheal, 3 years, and Peter, 8). His youngest sibling is a chubby little baby girl. Micheal is a chubby toddler who does little more than watch cartoons and eat. Peter is a rather large child who, like his younger brother Micheal, rarely leaves the sofa. Their parents are both quite fat themselves (Lisa and Harry) and don’t care about their children's weight. They just pull their children into their lazy and gluttonous lifestyle.

---


Name: James Allson

Age: 8

Weight: 35kg (77lb) Above average (Chubby)

Height: 129cm (50 and ¾ inches) (Average)

Description: Chubby young boy with a mop of blonde hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes.

Family: James is the only child of his two parents (Tayla and Derrick). He is a bit chubby and could be called a bit of a fat kid but that is mainly down to his parents being busy all the time. Recently however, his father has been working from home more often and has noticed how good the extra weight looks on James.

---

Name: Ian Haunt

Age: 7

Weight: 23kg (50.7lb) (Average)

Height: 121cm (47 and ⅔ inches) (Average)

Description: An average young boy with black hair, pale skin, and grey eyes.

Family: Ian is the only child to a single mother (Alice). She has been worried that Ian is too thin recently. She has decided to just feed him a little more than usual and hope he fills out. She remembers his dad was quite a large man and she's not thin herself.

---

Name: Toby Richardson

Age: 9

Weight: 35kg (77lb) (Average)

Height: 136cm (53 and ½ inches) (Average)

Description: Slightly chubby young boy with brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes.

Family: Toby has one younger brother (Mark, 5). Mark is a rather fat little boy and Toby is jealous of the extra attention he gets from his parents. He decides to try and emulate his younger brother to get the attention. Their parents (Jenny and Kevin) don’t really care about their children's weight, they just want them to be happy.

You have the following choices:

1. Tyler Garred

*Noteb*
2. James Allson

3. Ian Haunt

*Noteb*
4. Toby Richardson

5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlubberyKing (UN: blubberyking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BlubberyKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258781-Fat-Kids/cid/3114755-Male-5-9