*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katie
  2. More
  3. What story do you want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258320-Choose-your-giantess/cid/3107216-Katie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2258320
All giantesses are based on real girls I know, all are beautiful 😻
This choice: Katie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Katie

    by: Squirmy
Ok, you want Katie to be your giantess huh?

So you are an ambitious high school student who wants to be class president, and by now it’s just down to two contestants you and Katie. You and Katie have always been rivals since before high school and now it’s senior year and Katie is in it to win it.

Now it’s the final day you can state your reasons why you are the better candidate for the president position. You get your best outfit, your flash cards, and everything you need to win this election. But the ceremony doesn’t happen till the end of the day so you got to your classes confident in your success.

Then the time came, you got to leave your final class early you get to the auditorium to get ready. But this is where things start going bad, minutes before going on Katie steps in front of you ,blocking your path you try to go around her but she pushes you back. As she starts walking towards you she with a devilish grin you start backing up scared.

Katie told you she had a plan and that you will not win the election and she is certain of it as she starts speaking in some strange language and you begin to shrink. You stop at about half an inch, Katie just picks you up and puts you…..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In her bra

*Noteb*
2. In her panties (front)

3. In her panties (back)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squirmy (UN: squirmy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squirmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258320-Choose-your-giantess/cid/3107216-Katie