*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Love at first sight
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257056-Flareon-and-the-Love-Potion/cid/3099378-Love-at-first-sight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2257056
A young Flareon is given a love potion by her close friend
Chapter #1

Love at first sight

    by: Chocolatestorm77
"Are you sure this will work?" Flare hesitantly gazed at the potion before her.

"Trust me, one sip of this, and they'll be all over you." Maria winked.

Flare sat at the edge of the town tavern in the corner whispering to her braixen friend. She was a petite and kind soul, atleast that's what she hoped most people would think of her as. And yet, she had just had her heart shattered. A month ago her boyfriend had ruthlessly dumped her and the pain was unbearable. She turned to the only escape she knew, this bustling tavern. She had cried to her friend from comfort, and she shared in her pain. Maria the braizen was a potion master, and concocted the perfect solution for her guy troubles. But Flare had her worries. Was she really willing to spike a guys drink just to make sure she a boyfriend that wouldn't leave her? That didn't seem morally right. She couldn't envision bringing herself to doing that. But, there was nothing morally wrong with drinking it herself. Not that she could do that either. Imagine if she drank it and she saw someone that incredibly abusive. Or creepy. Or someone she couldn't stand? That would be awful. But then again, would she even care? If she was in love she would be in love. Unlike before she wouldn't care who they were. If they were weird she would love them for it. And maybe because of that unconditional love they would stay with her. It was a surprisingly tempting thought.

"Thank you so much, Maria. You've always been to kind to me." Flare carefully took the potion

"Of course my dear, it pains me to see you this way". She made a joking frown

"if you don't mind, i think i would like to be alone now."

"Of course, I understand. Just let me know if you need anything, dear." Maria began to disappear into the crowd of other guest.

This was it then. Flare now had both the potion and an empty seat to her right. She peered into the crowd behind her, observing them before retreating back to her seat in the corner. She took a deep breath and deliberated in her head. She couldn't take another night alone. This had to end, one way or another. In a burst of passion she discretely cracked open the potion and took a swig. And just as quickly, she slammed the bottle back down. It was done. Oh god it was really done. She couldn't tell if she was horrified or excited, but either way she stared at the desk she sat in for what felt like an eternity. But, as she sat a began to think, her mind actually trailed away from thoughts about potion and to other things. While lost in the thought though, she heard a voice next to her. Without thinking, she turned her to right and saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chocolatestorm77 (UN: chocolatestorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chocolatestorm77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257056-Flareon-and-the-Love-Potion/cid/3099378-Love-at-first-sight