*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another fight.
  2. They need a talk.
  3. Alice woke up first.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3138961-Another-fight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: Another fight.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Another fight.

    by: Unknown
"So...?" Alice questioned Heather. "Is this some sick version of a joke?" She took control of Heather's left hand that she was using to cup their breast and pointed at Heather's head. "Because if you think we are staying like this you're kidding yourself." Alice then tried to stand up but Heather tried to take control of their legs back, causing them to fall over face first.

"What are you doing? You aren't in charge here. After all we share this body remember." Heather stated back to Alice as they writhed on the floor. Alice took control of the legs and tried to sit up but Heather was keeping their upper body on the ground. Their butt jiggled in the air as their tits were pressed firmly against the floor. "Stop fighting me on this, you should be happy to have my curvy figure."

"Your figure?" Alice questioned. "I want my body back, Now!" She exclaimed while stretching out her right arm to try and crawl. Heather took this distraction to take control of the leg on her side and press the knee on the floor to roll them on their back. "Let go of me I mphmm..." her right hand soon muffled her words as Heather took control of it and tried to cover Alice's mouth. Alice tried to retaliate by using Heather's left hand to grab her right hand currently muffling her but instead grabbed at their right breast.

"~Ah~" Heather moaned in ectasy. "What are you... ~Ahhh~ stop it." Heather rubbed her inner thighs together as she winced in pain and pleasure. Heather bit her bottom lip as Alice unleashed a arousing assault on their body. Alice couldn't help but let out a small moan as she felt the same stimulation from their shared sex.

"~Mmm~, that's it stop!" Alice commanded as they both released control over their limbs. They layed on the floor naked with their arms and legs spread out gasping at the shared conflict they just had with each other. As they huffed they tried to communicate between gasp.

"We need ~uh~ to cooperate." Alice stated between exhales.

"For once ~uh~ I agree with you." Heather confirmed Alice's statement.

"Let's sit up for starters." They both used their respective arms to push themselves off the ground as they came to their senses. "Alright now let's try standing." They brought their legs close to their body and pushed off the ground and stood up on their own. As they stood up they wobbled as their shared balance was equally distributed.

"Okay now walking." Heather rushed as she took a couple steps forward. She started feeling resistance. "Hey what are you..."

"These are my legs too ya know." Alice then slowed their walking pace as they both controlled their legs.

"God your so slow, we need to move faster if we are going to be like this forever."

"Forever?!" Alice questioned.

"Oh." Heather tried to act innocent. "Did I forget to mention that?"

"Ugh!" Alice groaned.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katherine and Kelly walk back in.

*Noteb*
2. Fast forward... To before a Halloween party perhaps?

3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3138961-Another-fight