*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3071760-There-is-a-note-on-the-fridge-you-have-to-babysit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2254471
Richard is now in his senior year and finds himself in many ticklish/feet basedsituations.
This choice: There is a note on the fridge, you have to babysit your sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

There is a note on the fridge, you have to babysit

    by: t
You are just about to leave the kitchen when, as you are putting the milk away, you notice that there is a note on the fridge.

Hi, Mom and I are going to be out most of the day with friends, so while we are gone we need you to look after your sister for the day. Thanks! Love you!

You could only stare in disbelief. All the freedom of the day went right out the window the second you saw the note. All the plans you could have made, the people you could have gone to see, the things you could have done, dashed. All because you had to babysit your sister.

You sigh to yourself. It could be worse, you and your sister usually get along (assuming she is not in one of her "moods") so perhaps this could be a relaxing, albeit boring, day at home. Who knows, you might even be able to invite a friend over to share in this boredom.
With that you decided your next best course of action was to call up to your sister and find out what her plans were. After a few moments you hear a response.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 t (UN: redd397 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
t has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3071760-There-is-a-note-on-the-fridge-you-have-to-babysit