*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/W5FPWPB9C-Learning-Everyones-Thoughts
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
This choice: What Would You Do With A Shrunken (Your Name?)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Learning Everyone's Thoughts!

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
"Really? You just straight up asked?" You say to the giantess delinquent as you look to her from her giant tits.

"Yeah, might as well keep it topical...I wanna know which girls are the freaks and which are the geeks. Now shut your tiny mouth and listen!" Plumeria said as she squeezed her boobs together, pressing you nicely against her tit flesh.

The two of you staked out the wall for a while as Plumeria was dying to know what the girls would do in a situation with a tiny you...and she didn't have to wait long as the girls started to come in!

First one to walk by was Dawn, she read the note as she was wondering why this question was being asked...but she did think about it.

"Hmm, if I had him all tiny...I would keep him in my pocket...he would be like a cute little pet...like a dog I would show off to my friends...and he would be so cute and I would pet him and-"
Dawn thought.

Ok, so she would have you like a pet...before you could register that someone else walked by.

"Hmm...I would strip him naked, keep him in a cage and then make him dance around a strip pole for me...then he would jerk that big dick we all know he has as-"

All right that one was freaky...and what was more freaky was who was thinking it! It was Kris! She always seemed so innocent and cool...and turns out she would have you do freaky things!

No time it dwell on that as someone else was walking by, you read their mind as you actually had to poke your head out from Plumeria's tits to make sure it was her.

"I would take him home...and then I would strip down, I would let him see me in my naked glory as he wonders if this was really real, I would tell him my body was his and he could so anything he wanted to it." The giantess said.

You were stunned...it was Vice Principal Diantha! What in the actual hell...a teacher wanted you...well that sure was a confidence booster! But once again there was no time to react to this as another giantess was here.

This one...was exactly as you thought it would be. It was Lorelei and she read the note...as a big sadistic grin spread on her face.

"I would make him run and worship my feet, make him eat the lint between my toes and drink the sweat dripping from my soles...and then I would press my foot down on him and press down as he cries out in pain...never stopping as I apply more and more pressure until he begs me to end his suffering...and then I would watch his body disappear under my heel as I feel him pop...nothing left but a smear under my shoe." She thought as she walked off.

Shit...someone would actually kill you...what the fuck.

"Hey, don't zone out...here comes a whole group of them!" Plumeria whispered as she poked you on top of the head.

You snapped back into it as you focused on the girls that were rushing in to check on the sign.

One hour later

"All right lets take a look at the list!" Plumeria said as she was sat on your bed, she said it was hers but you were having none of it.

You had spent a good while reading everyone's minds as you had found out all you could, now the giantess had you on her lap...right on top of her crotch as she had stripped down to her underwear...and now she was reading the list off!

"All right so these guys would keep you as a pet, Dawn, Erika, Serena and others. This lot would keep you as a slave, Kris, Nessa, Karen and blah-blah...these lot would get full on freaky and fuck your little brains out...a lot of teachers on here haha...and then there are those who would kill you and those who don't care. Wow...and now we got all the deets haha!" Plumeria said as she laughed her ass off.

You were just sat there...the mindreading had worn off...which was annoying as that had come and gone...but you were still small!

"So, what are you going to do with all that?" You say to her.

"Mess with them, blackmail them, that bookworm already gave me a cheat sheet..."

"Fair...and what about you?" You ask.

"Huh? What about me?"

"What would you do...if you found me tiny...I mean without being the one who accidentally caused it." You say as Plumeria smirked down at the little man lying on her crotch.

"You wanna know what I'd do...how about I show you?"
Plumeria said in a sexy tone...as you were kinda not prepared for this.

What did she do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She jerked you off

*Noteb*
2. She shoved you inside of her

*Noteb*
3. She flattened you with her foot

*Noteb*
4. She tossed you in her mouth

*Noteb*
5. She sat on you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/W5FPWPB9C-Learning-Everyones-Thoughts