*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Illyasviel Von Einzbern
  2. Shinji Matou
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/N2LZLVQZT-Illyasviel-Von-Einzbern
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2251640
Rin was doing an experiment on magic but he failed, someone has to pay the consequences.
This choice: Illyasviel Von Einzbern  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Illyasviel Von Einzbern

    by: B-arck
Aaaah this feels like I'm sleeping on the clouds She think for himself half-awake, the last day was really tiring for him, so he thinks maybe that was helping him to feel this way for his bed, but the he move to the left and all his hair move along cover his face, something that never happened before, "what?" he murmur spating all the hair from his mouth, "Since when i have this many hair?" His eyes open wide at the sound of his new high pitched voice, "Don't tell me" he asked himself and jump out of the bed just to loose his balance and stumble to the ground, "Ouch, that's hurt"

The floor was so well polished that he can see well...herself in it, "NOOOO I'M A LOLI!!! WHY??? SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY GOOD GOODS!!" He was furious and begin to punch the floor, "At least change me with someone else!! Even Taiga would be better!!" the tears begin to flow,"This is her fault, maybe she was jealous of how handsome I am and she decided to stole my body, I need to find her, or someone who could help me."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B-arck (UN: bryan2112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fūzenkazura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/N2LZLVQZT-Illyasviel-Von-Einzbern