*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/F2XJKS2JR-The-not-so-chivalrous-King-of-Knights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2251640
Rin was doing an experiment on magic but he failed, someone has to pay the consequences.
This choice: Saber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The not so chivalrous King of Knights

    by: B-arck
The last thing Shinji remember was going to sleep in the same bed as always, but for some reason in the morning he was feeling a little uncomfortable in his bed, he start to move to the side and began to notice something, Why it feel like a futon? He then opened his eyes and notice a different room as his own, but he knows this room, afterall he was his best friend for many years. "Why I'm at Emiya's?" His/her hands move to his throat, "One, two..." Definitly not my voice He, more awake now begin to feel all the sensations he wasn't aware until now, blond long hair, touching his face and shoulders, his more delicate but stronger arms move at his command, his hands grope two mounds in his chest, "Aaah" a sexy voice escaped his lips, "Who I am?" He wondered but instantly he found himself looking in a mirror, only to not see himself, "Saber?" He blinks.

"No fucking way" he stumble his way to the mirror and began to make faces in front of it, he even open his mouth while pretending to suck something, "I really am Saber, she wouldn't do something like that. Hey can I" he asked himself trying to change his clothes to the ones saber use to use in battle with no avail, "Fuck, apparently not so easy, but" he grab a chair and immediately broke it in many pieces, "Still a servant body, wait, does this means if i died I will go to the throne?"

"Well that doesn't matter, if i can't change clothes by magic, I have to do it the old way." He said starting his own pervert show.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shirou heard the chair noises and go to see "Saber".

*Noteb*
2. He start feeling her new self.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 B-arck (UN: bryan2112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fūzenkazura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/F2XJKS2JR-The-not-so-chivalrous-King-of-Knights