*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/3050942-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2251640
Rin was doing an experiment on magic but he failed, someone has to pay the consequences.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Fūzenkazura
This evening at the Tohsaka house, Rin with the help of Archer is trying to do an experiment on the third magic or Heven's Feel to find a way to purify the grail.
"Archer have you finished preparing the magic circle?"
Archer looked bored but answered
"Yes, everything is ready but I wonder why I have to help you in this obvious failure."
Rin replied with slight irritation
"I'll pretend I haven't heard, however we start."
Rin began to say various words in German and the circle began to shine more and more, suddenly there was a huge flash that enveloped the whole city and once the flash ended the magic circle was also gone.
"Archer what the hell just happened ?!"
Archer replied quite annoyed
"Just as I expected your experiment has obviously failed, anyway for safety I'm going to patrol the city for a moment, even if nothing dangerous seems to have happened so you can go to sleep."
Said this Archer went into spiritual form and passed away.
After this, Rin, disappointed, angry and tired, decided to follow Arcehr's advice by going to sleep, but neither she nor Archer knew that the consequences of that experiment would be suffered by someone.

Who will trade their own body?

You have the following choices:

1. Shirou Emiya

2. Shinji Matou

3. Rin tohsaka

4. Ghilgamesh

5. Somebody else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fūzenkazura (UN: fuzenkazura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fūzenkazura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251640-Fate-Body-Swap/cid/3050942-The-beginning