*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251348-Arceus-Growth-Stories/cid/3051889-Spearing-the-growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Galio
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2251348
Growth Stories centered around the Alpha Pokemon
This choice: Arceus decides to grow atop Spear Pillar with Dialga and Palkia and Giratina!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spearing the growth!

    by: Galio
The seat of his power when he allowed himself to be visible to the mortals below. Now where his children gather for meetings. It seemed the perfect place for him to show off his grandeur. Especially since it would give him a chance to see his children once again. A mere millisecond of focus is all it takes, is for him to teleport down from his domain to the Spear Pillar.

"So, do you really think the humans will listen to us? They've been growing more bold by the day." Giratina says to his siblings as they sat together in a circle.

"It is doubtful. The fools. They truly believe they are above us, and are so arrogantly confident about it. Though, I admit, I am worried if such confidence does have some bite to it." Palkia muses, tapping the side of his head.

"Well, I believe we should proceed with the plan for now. If all else fails, we can always ask for-" Dialga starts to say until the one he would refer to teleports in between the three. "Whoa! Fa-, er, Arceus!" He calls out in surprise.

Arceus looks about as his children are all gathered in one place. It seems he interrupted them over something. "Forgive me for my rude interruption my children. I had felt that the mortals had been rejecting or neglecting me lately, so I had the idea to come down and...assert myself, so to speak." He says to them.

"N-No father, it is alright. If that's the case actually, then that's perfect. The mortals have been like that throughout all of Sinnoh. We fear it may spread to other regions and their gods, so we wished to try and draw out what had made the mortals so strangely confident. We had initially planned to announce our presence across the region, each of us showing off our powers and see if it draws out whatever it is the mortals have up their sleeves." Palkia explains.

"Though, if you want, you can do whatever your idea was. It might work better than us acting on our own even. Though, what were you planning to do, exactly?" Giratina asks.

"I was planning something simple." He responds before beginning to grow larger right then and there, until he towers over his children at 50 feet tall. "Simply grow larger until they respect me as the god I am. Sometimes the simplest displays of power are the best after all." He says with a tone of confidence.

"Well, we'll let you choose how we all go about this. It might even be a good idea to go with a mixture of our plans, as it might give us more information than with just one alone." Dialga suggests.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galio (UN: shayminlover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2251348-Arceus-Growth-Stories/cid/3051889-Spearing-the-growth