*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Park
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3055929-Park
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2247957
You are a high school student who meets a ghost that only you can see
This choice: Park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Park

    by: EmbarrassingMen
You walk up early. You didn’t mean to, but hey why not seize the moment. You look at your clock reading five twelve am. You get up, wearing only a pair of boxers at that point and walk over to your bathroom. You take a piss, then walk up to your mirror. You fix you hair and check for any pimples.

While looking in the mirror, you feel the room go cold for a brief moment. You look around the bathroom the think “eh probably nothing and look back into the mirror, only to be met with a face that isn’t yours. “Boo” you hear it say in the lowest voice possible. You jump back and feel your underwear shoot up your ass. And even though you just used the bathroom, you feel an weird feeling come over you almost forcing you to wet yourself.

You run back into your room. “Who the fuck was that!” Still panicking, you peak around the corner only to find nothing. You see yourself in the mirror. “Ahhhh” you say to yourself as you pick your wet boxers out of your ass. You then strip them off and throw them in you hamper. You hop in the shower and quickly clean yourself up. As you finish cleaning up you wrap yourself in a towel brush you teeth and go back into your room.

You lay out some running clothes, a pair of gym shorts and a long sleeve athletic shirt. You open your sock and underwear drawer and start digging through to find a pair of underwear. You pull out a pair of black briefs. You set them aside and dig for something else. Unfortunately though as it might seem, all you boxers are in the wash. You grab the briefs and think “eh fuck it.”

You start running, only two blocks away is the park. As you get there you stop for a second. You catch your breath, drink some water, and pick you underwear out of your ass. You didn’t remember these riding up that much. You look around and decide to

You have the following choices:

1. Go right into running

*Noteb*
2. Start with a small workout first

3. Do some quick stretches

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EmbarrassingMen (UN: nahtan719 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EmbarrassingMen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3055929-Park