*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3025544-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2247957
You are a high school student who meets a ghost that only you can see
This choice: Home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Home

    by: EmbarrassingMen
Cameron is in bed sleeping, having an amazing dream. He got into the college he wants to get into his crush likes him back, and he is a lacrosse champ. Then all of a sudden this dude appeared. He had brown hair tan skin, and, oh yeah, shirtless. He had nice abs and looked to be in his late teens. Cameron has had this dream before and never remember him being there.

“What the heck, who are you?”

“Bro! You can see me!” The dude seemed excited, “Oh this is so sick! And it’ll make this so much cooler!” The dude snapped and all of a sudden Cameron was naked.

Cameron embarrassed as fuck, tried his best to cover himself the best he could. Everyone in his dream was now pointing and laughing at him. The dude just stood next to him laughing. The dude raised his hand and then smacked Cameron on the ass as hard as he could. Then snap, Cameron woke up. He rolled over and rubbed his butt. “That was odd.” he thought. Not only did his ass hurt and have a red handprint on it, but the pajamas he was wearing when he went to bed were now no where to be seen. He looked at his alarm.

You have the following choices:

1. He overslept

*Noteb*
2. It was time to get up

3. He had an hour before he had to get up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EmbarrassingMen (UN: nahtan719 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EmbarrassingMen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3025544-Home