*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mall
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3058180-Mall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2247957
You are a high school student who meets a ghost that only you can see
This choice: Mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mall

    by: EmbarrassingMen
         You drive up to the mall in your yellow keep. You and your girlfriend, Taylor, decided to go prom shopping. You thought it was dumb since prom was months away, but here you were about to spend hours looking at her in dresses. It was to make her happy, that’s all that matters. You find a parking spot in front of the food court.
         “Ohh right there!” Taylor points to a spot right in front of the food court.
         “Perfect” you say as you pull in.
         You lean over to give her a kiss but she turns her head. Only allowing you to kiss her on the cheek. She hops out of the car. You slide from your seat to the ground but the bottom of your shorts and boxers get caught and slide all the way up, causing them to show half your ass cheek. Taylor laughs as you stumble to unhook your shorts and boxers.
         Finally you hear it rip. Taylor loses her shit. People from the food court start to notice as well as your are now holding up your shorts and boxers that are now only covering one side.
         Embarrassed you ask Taylor, “Hey babe, can you grab my spare shorts out of my banging the trunk?”
         She looks at her phone, “I’m really sorry but I got a fitting in five minutes and if I’m late they won’t take me.” She starts to walk away, “See you inside!”
         You look around and take in what happened. You breathe in, and then let it out you walk up to the trunk and think about what you’re going to do. With one hand you open the hatch and then lean against it so it holds up your shorts, at least in the front.
         You quickly go through your bag while your ass is completely out. You grab your shorts when…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EmbarrassingMen (UN: nahtan719 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EmbarrassingMen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2247957-Ghost-Bully/cid/3058180-Mall