*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abby
  2. Storylines
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246045-Gender-Transformations-Galore/cid/3029353-Abby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Minion
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2246045
Transformation Story Hub which involves gender changing and more.
This choice: Storyline 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Abby

    by: Minion
Your Name is Abby. You are a 39 year old mother of 4: Bobby (16), Aly (14), Mallory (11), David (7).

You are married to Kevin (40), your Husband.

You are one day in a science research facility as a Representative of the pharmacy company you work at when a swift power outage causes a wave of mostly untested chemicals to spill on you and 3 other Representative women. Each woman was covered by different quantities.

Each woman was rushed to the hospital and declared fine and after a few hours sent home. Unknown to everyone, the chemicals enacts manly transformations to female subjects (people with the XX chromosome) when they are asleep. The more the exposure, the bigger the transformation. Full transformation based on the exposure takes usually only 6 hours to fully complete while the subject is asleep. The question is, how much exposure did you, (Abby), get?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Small (futa)

2. Medium (Shemale)

*Noteb*
3. (Medium large) Male below neck

*Noteb*
4. (Large) male Below head

5. Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Minion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246045-Gender-Transformations-Galore/cid/3029353-Abby