*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Starting Zone!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245329-The-Kinky-Crusade/cid/2999733-Choose-Your-Starting-Zone
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2245329
Welcome to Miasmia, a land where the weird, taboo, and deviant are more than commonplace.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Starting Zone!

    by: Monocerotos
In this chapter, you are welcome to choose which side of the Kinky Crusade you would like to take part in, which in turn affects which character you will follow throughout the story.

Option 1: Astrea
For this option, you will follow one of the Astrean adventurers on their crusade into Miasmia, and watch as they become corrupted by the dark debauchery infesting the land.

Option 2: Miasmia
For this option, you will follow an inhabitant of Miasmia as they deal with the demonic invasion in their own way. You may also get the chance to decide whether your chosen protagonist will side with the Astrean crusaders in their adventure, or sabotage them and watch the kinky aftermath ensue.

Option 3: Fey Realm
You follow a magical fairy who exists outside the boundaries of reality. The crusade is but another mortal quarrel that, to them, is nothing more than irrelevant entertainment. With their infinite arcane powers, this mischievous magician can freely choose to aid or ruin the intrepid adventurers heading straight for their doom.

Option 4: Hell
You follow a demon from Hell, and their fellow sinners and heretics have finally banded together to invade the living world. They could join as one of the burning legion and conquer the two kingdoms, or they could be a tortured soul with their own problems that the living world might just be able to solve if they help prevent its ruination.

Option 5: Somewhere Else
You follow a traveler from another world, who arrived in Miasmia right as it was on the cusp of a demonic invasion. Maybe the perspective of an outsider is what the land truly needs to save itself from destruction.

You have the following choices:

1. Astrea

2. Miasmia

3. Fey Realm

4. Hell

5. Somewhere Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Monocerotos (UN: monocerotos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Monocerotos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2245329-The-Kinky-Crusade/cid/2999733-Choose-Your-Starting-Zone