*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3133603-Kazuma-orders-her-to-bow-down-to-him-and-lick-h
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2244219
Something makes Kazuma into the girls of Konosuba
This choice: Kazuma orders her to bow down to him and lick her feet, imposing superiority  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kazuma orders her to bow down to him and lick h...

    by: T777
Aqua was very reluctant to do this, especially in public although almost no one passes through this area she still found it very embarrassing.
However, her new masochistic desires spoke very loudly and she could not resist the temptation to suffer such humiliation.
'Yes my lord, what will a poor girl like me become in her wicked little girl's hands.' Aqua vom said with a perverted smile.
Kazuma takes the boots off their new feet, leaving them exposed. He knew that this girl was called Megumin and was addicted to explosions, a desire that was so strong that it influenced Kazuma who now loved them with the same passion, but her dirty personality was still very dominant, unlike Aqua who surrendered to the masochistic soul of the blonde (Lalatina,Darkness) during the Fusion of Souls.
Kazuma looked down as he saw the blonde running her tongue through the spaces between her toes and then licking the sole of her foot, making even the tights that Megumin wore weren't enough to appease the emotion, let alone on his other bare foot, causing him to let out a muffled moan.
'There, I've had enough of that'
'Damn it was so good'
'First of all, I didn't give you permission to speak, secondly, we have more important questions at the moment, such as what is the name of the young woman that your soul merged with'
'She's called Lalatina' when saying her name Aqua cora, somehow finding it more shameful than licking other people's feet.
'But everyone calls me Darkness.'
'Very well, and my name is megumin'
After the introductions of her new identity Kasuma went to the guild and to her surprise both girls were already registered and had a good amount of money accumulated.
'Aqua I have a good idea what to do with this money so come with me'
'Yes my lord, I dare not think what nefarious acts you will do to me when I am unaware.'
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T777 (UN: t777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supmcsup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2244219-Konosuba-Tg-and-Tf-and-or-body-swap/cid/3133603-Kazuma-orders-her-to-bow-down-to-him-and-lick-h