*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2987864-Belly
by Meme12
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #2242871
A female tickle fetishist has lent you her body to tickle without mercy.
This choice: Belly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Belly

    by: Meme12
Having been given a list of all her tickle spots, in order from highest to lowest with her underarms being the highest and feet being the lowest, you know exactly where to start. Although she's deathly ticklish anyways, her underarms are sure in for it later.

Moving on top of her, you get a full view of her sexy body. Although only in her lingerie for now, that will change as the days go by.

You begin lightly moving your fingers above her belly. She immediately shys away and closes her eyes, as if to make it stop, but it's all too real. She let's out a few giggles before holding her breath as to try and deny the possibility that she's ticklish. Slowly you increase your tickling over her moving body as she tries to evade your merciless fingers.

"You wouldn't happen to be ticklish, would you?" you tauntingly ask, as if right on cue for her laughter as you dig in and ravenously tickle her belly without a care in the world.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She splutters, violently shaking around as much as she can to evade the countless sensations across her mid-section.
"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Her laughter only fueling both of your desires, you start to tickle up and down her sides aswell as her belly. Forcing her to squirm left to right uncontrollably.

"OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Looking down at her helpless, struggling body, all she can think of is how intense the tickling truly is. And all you can think of is the different ways that you you're going to break her.

"Hope you don't regret it, you're gonna be here for a looooong time" you deeply whisper into her ear, eliciting no other response than laughter and struggling.

Moving up her body you reach her ribcage, a prime area to exploit. And exploit you most certainly will.

"OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHERE! WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the anonymous girl screams away, her laughter only increasing as you get closer to her underarms.

"Are you a bit ticklish?" you pretend to question, as if you don't already know the answer.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEHEHEHEHEHESS I'M TICKLIHIHIHIHISH! I'M SO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

You tickle her mid section back and forth all over the place for an hour. It is clear, despite how much she may truly want it, how desperate she is slowly becoming. And she knows it won't be long before she gives up, she's simply too ticklish.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH GOD PLEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP"

There it is, the first of many cries for help or mercy. Hoping that somehow her torture will end soon, knowing it won't.

"Already giving in so early, we've barely just begun" you whisper into her ear, triggering her to try jump out of her bonds. Truly realising just how stuck she now is.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

After she's finally started to beg, you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tickle her underarms

*Noteb*
2. Continue tickling her mid-section

3. Get out a tool to help tickle her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meme12 (UN: shade776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meme12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242871-Girl-Tickle-Torture/cid/2987864-Belly