*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going to a Specialist
  2. Harem, But at What Cost?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/3390055-Going-to-a-Specialist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Echo
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2241323
After rescuing a spirit, she gives you a power to form your harem while you're 2 inches!
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Going to a Specialist

    by: Anthony-kun
“Forget about it, this obviously has nothing to do with science.” Risa said as she stretched her back causing her huge boobs to strain against her shirt. “I’ll have to take you to a specialist then.”

Her words brought you to a pause. “A Specialist?” You were current no more then a few centimeters tall, who could be a specialist in that?

Before you could even ask Risa reached down and picked you up and placed you in the inner pocket of her lab coat and started moving. This had the unfortunate/fortunate effect of leaving you pinned under her giant left breast and with every step she took caused the giant mountain of meat to beat down on your tiny body.

Before you knew it you heard the sound of her car starting and soon you were both on your way… somewhere.

AT first the ride was smooth, letting you know that you were still in the city proper but after a while the trip started to get a bit… bumpy, either because Risa was driving through a construction zone or because she had driven you out of the city.

After an hour, in which you had shamefully ejaculated in your sister’s pocket several times, you feel the car come to a stop and her the engine go off.

“Thanks for coming down to meet me.” You here Risa say just before a titanic force slams into you from the back and crushes you between it and your sister’s breast.

“No problem.” A female voice replied. “When you told me what happened I just had to see him for myself.”

The crushing force, which was likely the woman’s own breast, fell away and soon Risa was began to pick you out of her pocket.

“Little Bro meet Yamiru Kaede, a miko who specializes in shrimps like you.”

“Hey, as someone who runs a shrine dedicated to Issunboushi-sama I won’t sit quietly if you plan to insult him.”

You weren’t really paying attention as your eyes were focused on Kaede’s gargantuan breasts, easily the biggest pair of breasts you have ever seen.

BEEP BEEP

[Motherly Miko’s Mountainous Milky Melons]

“If you like him so much then catch.” Risa said just before you found yourself flying at the Miko’s bosom and soon landing between the giant flesh bags.

“RISA!” Kaede shouted as her body jerked in shock, causing her breasts to smash together the feeling of which was intense enough to force out one more ejaculation from you.

“Take care of him for me Kaede. I’ll be back in in a few weeks after my trip.” Risa called out as she got back into her car and drove off.

Kaede fished you out from between her breasts and smiled down at you.

“Now then little Issun-kun, it looks like we’ll be together for a while.”

“Ah, thank you for taking care of me.” You reply while giving the Miko a polite bow from your position on her hand.

“Now then…”


A. “…Let’s get you up to the shrine and set up a place for you.” (Head up to the Shrine)

B. “…You seem kind of dirty. I’ll let you join me for my morning cleansing.” (Take a Bath)

C. “…Actually, a bunch of school girls are going to be staying here for cultural study, I believe they are from you school.” (Wait for the school bus with Kaede)

D. “…I don’t want you relaying on me to do everything for you, so your first task is to climb up the shrine’s steps on your own.” (Kaeda plans on training you to be self sufficient even at your size.)

E. “…Don’t think that just because you’re such a cutie that I’ll let you get away with being a pervert.” (Kaede plans on punishing you for feeling up her boobs.)

(Here are links to Kaede, just in case the previous link didn’t work.)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101349...
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/104113...


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Going to the Shrine

*Noteb*
2. Bath with a Miko

*Noteb*
3. Waiting for the girls

*Noteb*
4. Getting up the Stairs

*Noteb*
5. Perverted Punishment

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anthony-kun (UN: anthonyl6892 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Echo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241323-Erotic-Shrink-App-Visual-Novel-Parody/cid/3390055-Going-to-a-Specialist