*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969249-Towards-the-girls-locker-rooms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241111
Stalk, kidnap, and tickle the hottest girls in town!
This choice: Towards the girl's locker rooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Towards the girl's locker rooms

    by: StoneFlower
Emma frantically ran towards the girls locker rooms to hide from all of the excitement taking place. She vaguely remembered last year's event because her parents hid her for the 3 days. Without experiencing a feet hunt, Emma was at a disadvantage of knowing what goes on.

The hoarde of girls and men were behind her, once inside the locker room, she tried to find a good hiding spot, but a group of men bursted in, hungry for teen feet.

Emma was hiding on the opposite side of the lockers and looked to her right and saw a chance, the trainer's room, opened. She got on her hands and knees and crawled into the trainer's room and quietly shut and locked the door.

Relieved that she found a decent hiding spot, Emma sat down on the exam table the athletic trainer uses to diagnose injuries. Unfortunetely, Emma lost her phone in the madness somewhere outside and had to endure hiding without the ability to call for help or use it as a flashlight if the lights go off.

The window to the trainer's room had the blinds down, she peeked outside into the locker room and noticed the men must have vanished.

While peeking through the blinds, who was behind Emma creeping up on her?

You have the following choices:

1. Gym teacher

*Noteb*
2. Joey, a fat creep who admires Emma

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneFlower (UN: stoneflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneFlower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969249-Towards-the-girls-locker-rooms