*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969237-Find-her-parents-in-the-crowd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241111
Stalk, kidnap, and tickle the hottest girls in town!
This choice: Find her parents in the crowd  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Find her parents in the crowd

    by: StoneFlower
Emma soon found herself caught up in the human stampede near the gates out of the field, and as she was being pushed along with some other frantic girls and women trying to flee, she suddenly heard her Mom calling out her name! Never had the perky Jr. Varsity cheerleader been so happy to see her mother, and she managed to cling tightly to a pole and stay back while her Mom made her way out and to her. Then a girl from Emma’s cheer squad named Casey popped up, begging them to take her with them. The woman and two girls got to the car and out of the increasingly chaotic football stadium parking lot towards home.

As they drove, Emma’s Mom told her and her friend Casey to keep their heads down, and she herself looked like she was on edge as they drove out to the county road to get home. It was a longer route, but things were quickly reaching total anarchy in the downtown area, so this seemed like a smart route. The girls were desperately trying their phones, but they were strangely without signals! Emma’s Mom told them to try hers, but it was the same story!

It was darker out here, away from the streetlights, and the girls kept asking questions while Emma’s Mom tried to explain about the teen feet hunt and how all the men of the town would sporadically go crazy for feet for several days. This only served to make the young ticklish girls even more excited, so she tried to calm them down, telling them they'd be safe when they got home, and that Casey was welcome to stay with them and ride things out.

The car had to pass through a neighborhood caught up at the height of the foot frenzy, and Emma and Casey sneaked peeks out the windows, mortified to see other girls and women running around screaming in their sleepwear or even less as crazed-looking males chased hungrily after them. Emma’s Mom again admonished them to keep their heads down, and eventually Emma knew where they were and that they were almost home. She heard Mom activate the garage door and everyone breathed a sigh of relief as they unbuckled their seat-belts while the garage door shut behind them. Safety at last! The soda Emma had at the stadium ran right through her, and she badly needed to pee. Mom and the girls exited the vehicle just as Emma’s Dad appeared at the doorway into the house. He was positively beaming at the girls and ushered them through the kitchen and into the family room, where…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneFlower (UN: stoneflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneFlower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969237-Find-her-parents-in-the-crowd