*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240768-Pokmon-vore-school/cid/2966786-First-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240768
Will you be able to make it to graduation day or will you become pudge
Chapter #1

First day

    by: Tyrannus
"I can't believe that I am here!" Charz the Charizard says as he spills a cola on his already tainted shirt. "Not again." he walks blindly along the decorated path past the library as he tries to clean up the stain. He hears moaning and muffled voices some distance away, pulling him to the source as he rounds a bend and looks up after realizing that he can't get it out. He bumps into the Principle of all pokemon.

Charz bounces off the principal and falls to his plump butt. As a cold cup of water splashes down on his head, Charz groaned at the cold and the water. After the pain and shock swiftly fade, The Charizard looks up to see who he collided with and instantly coward as he looks up to Lugia.

The blue bellied Pokemon looked at Charz for a moment, bewildered, before offering his huge hand to the Charizard. Dumbfounded, Charz's arm acted on its own and reached for the hand.

"You really need to watch where you are going, Mr, Ignitus," He says as his white fingers wrap and consume the Zard's hand before he pulls him off the floor.

"Let me get you to your first class” Lugia says as he pulls Charz into his feet. Charz follows closely behind the principle as he takes several lefts and rights before opening a door to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Vore 101

2. The supplies closet

*Noteb*
3. The library

*Noteb*
4. To your dorm

*Noteb*
5. To his office

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyrannus (UN: dragon559 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyrannus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240768-Pokmon-vore-school/cid/2966786-First-day