*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/2966650-Carrie-answers-and-invites-you-in-pitying-your
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2240717
Erotic story about my sister's domineering friends.
This choice: Carrie answers and invites you in, pitying your situation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carrie answers and invites you in, pitying your...

    by: angelpenpal
The door opens and there is Carrie. You've only met her once but you already have a crush on this gorgeous Amazon of a woman. You stand there staring until she breaks the silence.

"Hey Tim," she laughs. "What's up?"

"Oh, um, is my sister home? I just got a flat tire and I wanted to hang for a while and cool my head."

"Aww, you poor thing! Come on in. I was just doing some yoga. I hope you don't mind me taking up the space."

"No, not at all. Thanks!"

This is great! Not only do you get somewhere to relax but Carrie is going to be stretching in her yoga pants right in front of you. You follow her to the living room and are about to sit down when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 angelpenpal (UN: angelpenpal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
angelpenpal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240717-My-Sisters-Friends/cid/2966650-Carrie-answers-and-invites-you-in-pitying-your