*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A woman seeking to find herself
  2. The docks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979244-A-woman-seeking-to-find-herself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240710
Join us on a cruise that will change your world
This choice: A woman seeking to find herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A woman seeking to find herself

    by: Me the great
Lucy Winslow was an unremarkable woman not ugly but also not breathtaking either and personality wise she considered herself bland nothing really distinguished herself from any other woman like her and for a time she considered this a sad fact about herself, nothing she can do about it. Then at a party she heard her sister say “you could kill my sister pluck any random woman of her high and build and nobody would know the difference” and everyone else bawled out laughing in agreement this was the last straw so the next day she looked into soul searching holidays in google and the promising transformation world cruise popped so after looking into prices she found the quiz that offered an all experience paid ticket and narrowly won it now she sits there in her room plundering what she should start with.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Me the great (UN: thatprick118 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Me the great has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979244-A-woman-seeking-to-find-herself