*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979226-Jack-gets-an-idea-and-picks-it-up-first
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240710
Join us on a cruise that will change your world
This choice: Jack gets an idea and picks it up first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jack gets an idea and picks it up first.

    by: Me the great
Jack has always loved Larry he was the was the kindest most sincere person jack had ever met and jack as wanted to be with him for a few yeahs now so when Larry contacted him for help he knew that this was his chance to really try and catch the one who stole his heart and so he quickly put this whole plan together to help Larry win because if he does they can both enjoy an exiting trip around the world and jack as a back up plan just in case Larry turns out not to be gay and if he doesn’t manage it the jack take him out for a trip out where he wins him over the old fashioned way with the the only unknown quantity being Larry’s sexuality.
now reaching for the remote he knew precisely what sort of transformation he should choose.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Me the great (UN: thatprick118 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Me the great has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979226-Jack-gets-an-idea-and-picks-it-up-first