*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3320446-Lana-Loud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lana Loud.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lana Loud.

    by: Metalix64
It was the fourth youngest of the Loud siblings, Lana Loud, stepping into the room. She expected to see her older brother Lincoln there as he was supposed to turn off Lisa's machine, but instead, she was met with an empty room. "Lincoln? Are you in here?" she called out, but there was no answer.

Amongst the green carpet fibers, Lincoln's jaw was wide open in shock as he stared up at the six-year-old girl who completely towered over him. From his new perspective, Lana looked more like a tall building than his little sister. "Oh my gosh! Lana's huge!" he said in disbelief.

He then heard her voice again as she continued calling out for him. "Lincoln? Where'd you go?" Lana said as she began looking around the room for him. Lana's voice sounded like thunder to Lincoln as he shut his eyes and covered his ears from the loud noise.

When he opened his eyes again, Lana's giant foot was hovering above him ready to squish him into oblivion. "Lana!" Don't step on me! he cried out, but unfortunately for him, Lana couldn't hear him as her shoe slowly inched closer and closer to him. And in a matter of seconds, Lincoln's fate was sealed as Lana's foot came crashing down on top of him.

However, the tiny Lincoln Loud was not crushed like a bug underneath his gigantic sister's sole. Instead, her foot had just barely missed him. He could hear the sound of the carpet fibers, springing back up once Lana lifted her foot off the floor. "That was way too close," he said as he breathed a sigh of relief.

But Lincoln wasn't out of the woods yet, as he still had to find a way to get Lana's attention without getting stomped into a pancake. The tiny boy watched his tomboy sister search the room for him, but Lincoln knew he needed to get closer to her if he was ever going to be seen or heard. Lincoln was all too aware that Lana had a gross habit of consuming things that most wouldn't think twice about eating. And right now, Lincoln was looking more like an insect than Lana's big brother.

Lincoln shuddered at the thought of becoming his little's sister's snack as he quickly brushed these dark thoughts aside and focused on getting Lana's attention. He ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, over to the titanic Lana's position.

"LANA! DOWN HERE! I'VE BEEN SHRUNK! IT'S ME, YOUR BROTHER, LINCOLN!" he shouted as loud as he could, hoping that his tiny voice could reach his sister's ears.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lana notices Lincoln.

*Noteb*
2. Lana doesn't hear Lincoln.

*Noteb*
3. Lana thinks Lincoln is a bug.

4. Lisa's shrink ray fired again.

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Metalix64 (UN: cecil24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3320446-Lana-Loud