*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3305240-Lucy-Loud
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lucy Loud.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lucy Loud.

    by: MiraculousObsessed
"Lincoln?" Stepping into the room with her expressions hidden away behind her black bangs, Lucy paused for a moment as if she expected her brother to be seen almost immediately. That wasn't the case, however, and instead she noticed how empty the room felt, a bit strange to say the least. She didn't leave and instead shut the door behind her to start searching. "Lincoln, are you here?"

Lincoln watched his giant sister walk towards him, he was almost afraid that with her hair covering her eyes, she'd never see him if she looked where she was going. He screamed as her black shoes sailed through the air and almost landed on top of him, at least his reflexes were good enough that he rolled out of the way in time. "That was close." He said and watched the other shoe land far from him. "I've got to get Lucy's attention, I can't stay like this forever! LUCY, OVER HERE!" He started shouting towards the giant goth who kept walking to the other end of the room.

Lucy didn't seem to hear him and instead kept looking around, careful to avoid making contact with Lisa's stuff. Despite proof that she did clean the room, she wasn't sure if there were any of her inventions secretly lying around in wait to suddenly activate and zap her, plus that machine on her desk didn't look very promising. She thought better to step away from it and not even touch the desk at all.

"LUCY, I'M RIGHT HERE, I'VE BEEN SHRUNK!" Lincoln shouted as he tried to run after the gloomy sister who turned her head a few times, though, not in the direction he wanted. She almost bumped into Lily's teddy bear as she checked near the bed but found nothing that said Lincoln was here. "LUCY, JUST LOOK DOWN! I'M HERE, CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!?" Growing desperate, he jumped up and down and waved his arms around. It almost seemed like he was doing jumping jacks but without his legs in proper form.

"Where did you go? You were just here for a moment..." Lucy spoke to no one but herself as she kept searching, and she turned to the machine on the desk. "Unless something happened to you here thanks to that." She did remember that he came to turn off Lisa's machine to prevent another explosion from blasting their eardrums. Maybe he did it but that still left out the scream he released. Curiously, she started to walk towards it until she thought she heard something squeaking like a mouse, though it seemed to be muffled as if something covered it.

"What was that?" She asked, looking around some more as she remained in place, which was almost what Lincoln was counting on.

"Okay good, she can sort of hear me." He had some hope left, but he wasn't exactly going to let this opportunity go to waste and he really hoped that he was spotted so he wouldn't be stuck here forever. "LUCY, IT'S ME LINCOLN!" The question was, did Lucy even hear him?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MiraculousObsessed (UN: battlefield4us at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3305240-Lucy-Loud