*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3265370-Lincoln-saw-something-in-the-locker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln saw something in the locker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lincoln saw something in the locker.

    by: G-Breaker
Lincoln wasn't sure how long it's been since he climbed into this locker. All the shrunken boy wanted was to avoid getting stepped on by any of his unaware classmates that looked gigantic to him. His day started out so normal, and the next thing he knew, he was suddenly shrunken to the size of a bug, hiding inside the well-decorated locker of some girl at his school.

He didn't know what else he could do. It was dark in there, and there was no way Lincoln could get out since whoever owned the locker already closed it and locked him inside with all of her things. Lincoln sighed in defeat as he was starting to lose hope of getting back to normal. Additionally, at his reduced stature of at least one inch in height, it almost seemed unlikely that the owner of the locker would even see him in front of her.

"Now what am I going to do?" Lincoln asked himself dejectedly. He was only in there for a few minutes, but it was starting to feel like hours at this point. He could barely see anything around him in his current dark, cramped space, and everything in there was so much bigger than him that there was no way he could even pick up or hold any of it.

Lincoln sighed again wondering how he could somehow find a bright side to his current predicament. He might've been trapped in there, but at least he wasn't claustrophobic. That was one good thing about it, but it wasn't enough of a bright side to cheer him up. He then looked around the locker for anything that could help him. It seemed like there was absolutely nothing for him to use until the tiny, white-haired boy spotted something in the distance.

"Huh, what's that?" He then went over to whatever it was that caught his attention. It was at the back of the locker so Lincoln climbed down to the bottom of the book stack to get a closer look at it. It was still dark, but Lincoln was able to see what it was, and hoped it might be his chance for survival.

What did Lincoln find in the locker?
1. It was the girl's cellphone. He could use it to call for help.

2. It was a picture of him. Whoever owned the locker must have a crush on Lincoln.

3. A hole in the wall. It could lead out of the locker.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girl's cellphone.

2. A picture of Lincoln. The girl must love him.

*Noteb*
3. A hole in the wall.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3265370-Lincoln-saw-something-in-the-locker