*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/RTCD5PDMY-Frank-and-Carol-glued-ass-to-ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: They get on the bus to go home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Frank and Carol glued ass to ass

    by: gluefetish2
Frank and Carol, glued ass to ass go to the bus to go home. They get on the bus and got more attention than they wanted. Of course, it's not often you see two people walking back to back, even rarer when one is white and the other is black. Both of their asses are pressed together in full view.They went to Frank's house first. "Mom, I'm home." Frank called "Be there shortly" answered Fr9iank's Mom "Wait in the living room" Frank and Carol went to the living room and sat on the coffee table. When Frank's mom arrived, she stopped dead, trying to make sense of what she was seeing in front of her. Her son was sitting back to back with a black girl, and their asses were touching. "Frank, are you trying to play another prank? asks Frank's mom "Who is the girl sitting behind you? What's her name?" "Her name is Carol. She is a new student at school. We have to sit like this, because we are glued together for three months." "How could this happen?" asks Frank's mom "I found a tube of magic glue on the school grounds, and I was trying to prank Carol with the glue, but the prank backfired on me when our asses got stuck together. " "Stand up and prove it to me. said Frank's mom Frank and Carol did as asked,but no matter what they tried, their asses remained solidly stuck together. "While you're still standing, do me a favor. Carol, put the heels of your feet Frank's mom back against the heels of Frank's feet and stand straight. Frank's mom brought a book and placed it on the top of their heads, and it stayed level. "Looks like the two of you are the same height." What's next for our classmates?



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/RTCD5PDMY-Frank-and-Carol-glued-ass-to-ass