*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/DTHT2Y8MF-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: gluefetish2
Carol, an African-American, has just transferred to a new school in the fall. She is a very pretty girl, but she is arrogant and condescending, and nobody likes her. Frank is a nice guy but also a prankster. He is also an ass-man, constantly ogling the girls asses as they walk past. He is also fascinated with the possibility of putting his own bare ass against a girl's bare ass to find what it would feel like. It is something that he has never done before, even though he has fantasies about it. One day, at swim team practice, the coach says they need to pair up by height, and as fate would have it, Carol and Frank get paired up,but first, the coach has them stand back to back, to see how well they measure up, and finds them to be the same height. Carol is in a string bikini and Frank is in a men's bikini thong briefs. As they stood back to back, their bare asses touching, Frank just about fainted, Carol's ass was so warm against his own ass, that Frank thought he was in heaven. It's now Saturday, and Frank is at the beach, wearing his men's thong bikini briefs. He sees Carol lying on her left side, apparently asleep. Frank walks over to her, and pulls out the magic glue and pours some glue on her bare ass cheeks. Frank decides to go for a swim. He swims for 15 minutes, comes ashore,and dries himself off. Once again, he sees Carol, still asleep on her left side. His desire to feel her black ass against his white ass overrode any other thoughts. Frank goes over and lies down behind Carol and lines up his bare white ass cheeks with Carol's bare black ass cheeks, and not wanting to disturb her, ever so slowly brings his white ass into contact with Carol's black ass. Wanting to see what the contrasting colors look like, he takes out his phone, puts it on selfie mode,positions it above their conjoined asses, a snaps a picture. He puts the phone away and falls asleep. Two hours later, he feels a minor movement of his ass, but it stopped and he drifted off again. Three minutes later, he feels another movement, and wakes up. He glances around, and then sees Carol lying right behind him. He looks down and sees that Carol's ass is pressed tightly against his own ass. Suddenly, it dawns on him that hours ago, he had put magic glue on her bare ass. He tries to move his own ass away from Carol's ass,but finds that he can't. In a panic, he checks the label and it reads that the glue will last for three months. What will Frank do next?







You have the following choices:

1. Start to fight and argue

*Noteb*
2. Resign themselves to their fate

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/DTHT2Y8MF-Other