*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start to fight and argue
  2. Other
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/ZLKJNZTBS-Start-to-fight-and-argue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Start to fight and argue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Start to fight and argue

    by: gluefetish2
Frank is starting to have mixed feelings. He is loving the sensations of his white ass touching Carol's black ass are producing and the fact that both their asses are warm. But he has just found out that their asses are going to be stuck together for three months. He knows that when Carol finds out, that she will be furious. He remembers the picture he took of their conjoined asses and the way their colors contrasted. Suddenly, Carol moved in her sleep, bouncing their asses around as she moved. Two minutes later, Carol wakes up and tries to get up, but finds that she can't, and starts looking around for the reason why she can't move. She looks behind her and sees Frank behind her, and then she glances at her ass and is shocked to find a white ass pressing against her black ass. "Frank why can't I move my black ass away from your white ass?" asks Carol "I was trying to prank you, and when I first saw you sleeping, I poured some glue on your bare ass cheeks, then I went swimming, and by the time I got back, I forgot about the glue, and wanted to find out what it would feel like if I pressed our bare asses together. " "Ok, that explains why our asses are touching, but why can't I get my black ass off of your white ass?" replied Carol "This glue is special and it is going to last for three months!" says Frank "SAY WHAT?" exclaimed Carol "My ass is going to be stuck to your ass for three months?" "I 'm afraid that's exactly what it's going to be. " says Frank What's next for our frenemies?





You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They resign themselves to their fate

2. They get on the bus to go home

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gluefetish2 (UN: gluefetish2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/ZLKJNZTBS-Start-to-fight-and-argue