*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3216480-he-glues-their-bare-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: he glues their bare feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

he glues their bare feet

    by: StuckLover
Dillon watched for where they were heading, and sneaked ahead to place down another puddle of glue, to watch the women's ebony soles get stuck.

Once they walked over to where they were going, the women stepped in the puddle, in disgust at the gooey glue pulling at their sexy, thick, ebony soles, pulling them in and out in attempt to free them. The glue even seeping between their sexy toes and slightly arousing the women.

Dillon was seriously enjoying this, but he didn't quite know what to do afterwards.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StuckLover (UN: stucklover69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3216480-he-glues-their-bare-feet