*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Your Mother
  3. Take it home to test it
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3000242-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Other

    by: Unknown
Your sister stood there laughing when she went into the bathroom. You looked at your mom and said sorry.

“It’s okay honey! Let’s just check the label so we can get out.”

You grabbed the glue and saw the word permanent. Your heart sank as your read until you got to the bottom.

If applied to skin, you must stick another person in the glue to be freed. You slide the glue to your mom to read. She started to tear up until she read the bottom. She looked at you and then the bathroom door leading to your sister.

You both slide over to begin setting a trap. The glue was covering he floor when the shower turned off. You both panicked and slide back over to your original position. The glue got itself glued to your pocket and was unable to be removed.

As your sister walked through the door she stepped with her left foot right into the glue. Her right foot went ahead and put her into the splits. Yours and your moms feet unattached as she got stuck.

She started freaking out. Your mom got up to help your sister. While she was helping you put your hand in your pocket and couldn’t move it. You realized the glue was in their when your sister got unstuck. They both stood up and then looked at you. You went on with life normally until you saw your sister and her friend Patrica doing yoga when you thought of the perfect way to get your hand unstuck.

You have the following choices:

1. You glue them together mid pose

*Noteb*
2. You try to glue them together and get stuck to the two girls

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/3000242-Other