*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Mother
  2. Take it home to test it
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2998959-Your-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your Mother

    by: Unknown
You see your mother walking around barefoot and working. She is changing light bulbs and doing the dishes so you plan to test the glue on her. As you walk to her room you take her favorite pair of holey socks and put glue around the edges. After that you go to put glue onto her shoes when she started walking up the stairs. You run to the closet and watch as she starts getting ready for the store. She puts her feet into the socks and lays down on the bed for a minute. You walked out of he closet and stuck her feet to the ground. Laughing and mocking her.

You snap out of your imagination and see her socks rip open more. You sneak under her bed and apply more glue to her feet. You try to crawl out of her room when you feel and soft, cold, smooth foot press down firmly on yours. You look back and see your mom looking right at your stuck feet and then at you.

She starts taking pictures not knowing what she is doing with them. All the sudden you get a notification on Facebook.

“Look! My son glued our feet together, what a silly boy! Anyone want to join?!”

In terror his older sister was heard laughing. She walked down to them and jokingly snapped a picture her own phone were you got another notification. Your sister is now mocking you on Facebook.

“My brother and mom are getting weird with their fetishes! Hmu if you want to hang out!”

Comments flooded from siblings to friends laughing at their predicament. All you can do is think about what you have done. Only to have....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your sisters friends to arrive and get stuck

*Noteb*
2. Your moms friends to arrive and get stuck

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2998959-Your-Mother