*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2950804-Her-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her feet

    by: lcssmne
Noticing she took of her sandals, you apply the glue to the soles of her bare feet, not missing a single spot. From her heels to each of her toes. When you're done, you carefully move her body to a sitting position and firmly plant her feet to the ground. You hide in the back of the bench and yell "HEY!!" to her ear, waking her up. She quickly stands up and notices her feet don't respond. Once her vision clears and moves the sides of her long brown hair away from her eyes, she sees the tiny puddles of glue right beneath each of her bare feet. "The fuck?!" she says as she tries moving her right foot. "W-what is this?! I can't move!". Gracie grabs her right ankle and pulls, but her foot only reaches up to 6 centimeters, with a strand of goo conecting her sole to the puddle forcefully yanking her foot back down. She shifts her body to the left, but to no avail. Then tries jumping, only managing to lift her heels for a split second. "I'm stuck!". She repeats the same proces with her left foot and the results are the same. Trying to lift them felt like trying to move weights attached to her feet.


The sight of Gracie unable to move her bare feet from the floor was nothing short of cathartic and you decided to record it with your phone. Time goes by and the memory of your phone is drained, but Gracie was still trying desperately to free her bare feet from their sticky prison. You check the label on the bottle and it reads “Once the glue is applied it will stay in place.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. For a day.

*Noteb*
2. Until the glue is given saliva from the tongue. You decide to blackmail her.

3. Other

4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lcssmne (UN: lcssmne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2950804-Her-feet