*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2931952-Someone-knocking-on-the-door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Someone knocking on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Someone knocking on the door

    by: GlueHip
The mother feels heat rise to her face as the door begins to open. She pulls and struggles to somehow separate herself from her daughter, but it isn't doing anything. She looks up to see her son walking into the room. He looks at the two of them stuck tight and begins to laugh.
"Dillon! What did you do?!"
"This is even better than I thought it would be!" Dillon said between laughter.
"Dillon!" The mother shouted again while still trying to separate herself from her daughter.
Dillon's laughter began to die down after a few minutes and he pulled out the tube of glue, "I found this and decided to test it out on you two."
Dillion's mom's face turned bright red after reading the label "Magic Glue"
"Well, how do you get that stuff off then?"
"It should say right on here," Dillon said before looking at the back label.

What does the label say?

You have the following choices:

1. Permanent

2. Lasts 3 weeks

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GlueHip (UN: gluehip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2931952-Someone-knocking-on-the-door