*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dillon
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2929896-Dillon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Dillon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dillon

    by: demonnumen
Dillon is the Your typical teenage boy at the age to be interested in the opposite sex and right in the middle of his rebellious faze. He has recently taken to pranking people, particularly his older sister Kathryn who is 19 and his admittedly hot mom. That fateful day he was walking back home after school on a Friday when he noticed something in the grass next to the empty sidewalk. Curious he moved closer to get a better look. What he found appeared to be a red and blue tube of industrial glue with the label "Magic Glue".

"That's weird, I have never heard of Magic Glue before...hmm I wonder if I can prank someone with this." he thought to himself.

Unable to restrain his curiosity he quickly put the mysterious glue in his backpack and swiftly made his way home.

Who is home?


You have the following choices:

1. No one

2. His mom June (40 years old)

3. Kathryn

4. Mom and Kathryn

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonnumen (UN: archfigh05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2929896-Dillon