*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica 23 years old
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2929886-Jessica-23-years-old
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2236300
A tube of Magic Glue spreads mischief wherever it is found.
This choice: Jessica 23 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica 23 years old

    by: demonnumen
Jessica was a 23 year old blonde bombshell walking through campus on her way back to her dorm after the last of her classes for the week when she noticed something in the grass next to the empty sidewalk. Curious she moved closer to get a better look. What she found appeared to be a red and blue tube of industrial glue with the label "Magic Glue".
"That's weird, I have never heard of Magic Glue before...hmm I wonder how strong it is." She thought to herself.
Unable to restrain her curiosity she quickly put the mysterious glue in her bag and swiftly made her way back to her dorm.
Who is in her dorm?

You have the following choices:

1. No one

2. Jenny 24 year old roommate

3. Jenny (24) roommate and her boyfriend

4. Sarah and Amy (22) The twins

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonnumen (UN: archfigh05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonnumen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2236300-Magic-Glue/cid/2929886-Jessica-23-years-old