*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232953-Fictional-Girls-Mind-Controlled/cid/3046311-Ask-the-audience-for-ideas
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2232953
Girls from various forms of fiction get mind controlled!
This choice: Ask the audience for ideas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Ask the audience for ideas

    by: Sakutarou
Joker asked the audience. “Would any of you like to do the honors and give me some ideas for what I should have her do?”

A few students raised their hands, but Futaba was waving her hand around wildly and shouting, “Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!” Joker complied.

“Yes, the red-haired girl over there?”

“Make her act like a chicken!” Futaba suggested excitedly.

“Excellent choice!” He complimented. And it really was. It’d show the students that his act wasn’t a sham. Ms. Kawakami wouldn’t be caught dead doing something like that.

“Alright, Ms. Kawakami, when I snap my fingers and say ‘wake up,’ you’re going to wake up from this trance. However, whenever I clap my hands, you’ll start to act more and more like a chicken. When I snap my fingers and say the word ‘sleep,’ you’ll fall back into this trance. Understand?”

“Mhm...” she affirmed softly.

“Good. *snap* wake up.”

Kawakami rubbed her eyes, slowly rising from her seat. She yawned, “Did I pass out or something?” Joker’s friends all giggled.

“Yeah, you must’ve. Sorry about that,” he lied. There’s no way he’d be sorry for what was about to happen.

“Then I suppose it worked?” Ren couldn’t tell if her question was genuine or sarcastic, but it didn’t really matter. He clapped his hands once.

“I don’t know, you tell me.”

“Well, I don’t really feel any diff...huh?” Kawakami’s hands were stuck in fists, and she couldn’t seem to move them from the sides of her chest. Almost as if she was making her arms look like wings on purpose.

She stood up somewhat furiously, concerned about what was happening.

“What the hell is this, Amamiya?!” She shouted at him, still unable to move her arms from where they were. He clapped again in response, causing her to start flapping her “wings.”

“Wha-?! I can’t control...”

He clapped again, and what followed was a loud noise that came out of Kawakami’s mouth.

“BAWK!” She gasped immediately after, her face as red as a tomato.

Joker clapped again. This caused her to bend forward slightly, her ass sticking out like some sort of tail.

“Amamiya, what did you-BUCKAW?!” Her thoughts were interrupted again by another chicken noise. Some of the students started giggling as he clapped again. Kawakami started scraping her feet against the ground below her, still wildly flapping her arms like some sort of bird.

“Please...BAWK! This isn’t...BAWK! Funny! BUCKAW! My head...BUCK!.....Slipping.....”

Joker clapped his hands again as Kawakami dreaded the horrible embarrassment that lay ahead of her. At least she did for a couple of seconds.

“BAWK BAWK BUCKAW!” Kawakami wasn’t speaking like a human anymore. Her speech was completely taken over by that of a chicken.

“BUCKAW! BAWK BAWK BUCKAW! BUCKAW!” She tried desperately to get any words out that she could, but to no avail. All everyone else heard were the desperate cries of a chicken. They all laughed in response. Futaba in particular was doubling over with laughter. She made a mental note to hack into the school’s security cam footage and save this for later.

Joker clapped his hands one final time. Any and all fear in Kawakami’s eyes was now gone. All that remained was the mind of a dumb chicken.

“Bawk...Bawk....” She said much more quietly and with less panic in her voice. After all, chickens couldn’t think Iike humans. Kawakami started strutting around and pecking at the ground. Her transformation was complete.

“2nd year homeroom teacher Ms. Kawakami ladies and gentlemen!” Joker exclaimed. The audience roared with applause, but Kawakami’s mind didn’t register any of it. She just kept strutting around like a chicken.

Joker decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play with only Kawakami for a bit longer

2. Call the rest of his friends up to the stage

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sakutarou (UN: sakutarou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232953-Fictional-Girls-Mind-Controlled/cid/3046311-Ask-the-audience-for-ideas