*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's Choice
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/3235893-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232598
17 year old Jeff gets more than he bargained for when he is hired to babysit!
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Reader's Choice

    by: NVR
... nothing happens.

"What's all that about" you say as you imitate her gesture, snapping your fingers at pointing at her, then looking around the room pretending to be curious just to humor her. You think it's all a bit silly but she's still 14 anyway, sure it might be a bit immature to pretend she can shrink people but at 14 you can still be a kid..

"and why are you grinning like that?"

You noticed after snapping her fingers she was grinning like a cheshire cat but nothing had happened, you were still taller than her. At 5'6'' you were short for your age and you were only half a head taller than Becky, but it seemed like most of her growth spurt went... somewhere else. You wondered if she would surpass your height after a couple of years, you've met a fair share of girls that were taller than you but maybe the girl that you babysat outgrowing you would feel a bit more strange.

"Just you wait Jeff, you will learn to respect me" Becky said giggling happily, you were still quite confused about why

"Come on, you know people don't shrink. I'm sorry about teasing you..." you tell her in a conciliatory tone, you don't want to turn this into some silly fight when the girl is old enough for that "As long as you don't wreck the house I will leave you alone" you said, unable to resist patting her head as if she was a kid.

"Stop that, I'm not a kid!" Becky huffs "But fair enough.. Can I tell my best friend to come then?"

You can't resist teasing her again and cross your arms in a stern parent manner before laughing at her unimpressed face

"hahahaha, sorry" you said wiping the tears of your eyes "Sure, if that means you will leave me alone I don't see why not" you thought Becky was more mature now than 2 years ago, when she bothered you so much to play with her and complained about being bored.. This was going to be easy money

"Cool, but I won't leave you alone, you still need to learn how to treat me like the grown up I am" Becky said smirking before going to her room, probably to call her friend. You just rolled her eyes and went back to the TV, thinking if you should bother her with some more teasing to iron out the part of her that still behaved like an annoying brat.

What happens next?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/3235893-Readers-Choice