*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jackie Smith
  2. The Curse Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/3197737-Jackie-Smith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2231015
A person receives a curse that makes them a magnet for vore-related situations.
This choice: A young woman receives the prey variant.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jackie Smith

    by: KaijuFanForever
Jackie Smith is a 5 foot 6 inches young women with short jet black hair. She lives a relatively quiet life in the countryside of South Carolina, not receiving many visitors, but that's fine by her.

Jackie is a massive animal lover, and that's one of the reasons she lives where she does. She has a large variety of animals, ranging from the normal to exotic. All of her animals are close to her, and each other, and Jackie is pretty sure they understand her and each other.

Jackie works at a restaurant 3 hours away at the edge of a town.

But little did she know she was about to have a frightening surprise, as that morning, she would have her life turned upside down. It happened the moment...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KaijuFanForever (UN: kaijufanforeve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231015-The-Vore-Magnet-Curse/cid/3197737-Jackie-Smith