*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/3064298-Flo-a-chill-punk
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230398
A tiny man is forced to go to an all-girl school. What could go wrong?
This choice: Flo, a chill punk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Flo, a chill punk

    by: Pringer
He is picked up by flo. She is quite short and is wearing a black band shirt and ripped jeans. She takes a look at Kieran and stuffs him in her pocket. He shouts and tries to get her attention but she either ignores him or doesn’t hear him. After a while her hand snakes down into her pocket and around Kieran, she brings him out and drops him on her knee “so uh I’m going to a party tonight, wanna come?” Bewildered he nods, flo smiles and says “ok, don’t look, I’ll get changed” She tips him onto the bed and takes of her shirt and throws it over Kieran obscuring his view.

When the shirt is lifted Kieran looks up at the giantess towering over him. She has a nose piercing in and is wearing a dark green shirt unbuttoned with a black tee beneath it. She had on jeans which were ripped showing the fishnets below. Kieran’s eyes widened as she picked him up again this time placing him in her breast pocket.

They arrive at the party and flo is clearly nervous, she takes him out and says “I’m worried about you getting lost so I’ll leave you here and come get you later Kay?” And places Kieran on the snack table before he can protest. A feeling of dread overcomes him as he watches her fade into the crowd.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pringer (UN: pringerthe2nd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
geckoboy69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/3064298-Flo-a-chill-punk