*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2900393-Putting-him-in-the-front-of-her-panties
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230398
A tiny man is forced to go to an all-girl school. What could go wrong?
This choice: Putting him in the front of her panties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Putting him in the front of her panties.

    by: Flurfley
Kieran is paying attention to the lesson trying to ignore the intimidating goddess behind him, when suddenly his world is shook and everything goes black. Ashley had just roughly scooped Kieran up into her hand and brought him up to her face. "Entertain me little bug." Ashley says with a stone cold look. This struck fear into every fiber of kieran's body, as he knew Ashley wasn't playing around.

Before Kieran could even respond he was rapidly thrust downward underneath Ashleys cheerleading skirt. Everything was dark, and all he could see was Ashley's perfectly toned thighs and her white cotton cheerleader panties. Slowly Ashleys other hand slipped into view and slowly pulled her panties out of the way, exposing her hairless crotch.

Kieran had never talked to a girl other than his mother and sister, let alone seen one naked. Kieran felt an erection growing despite the fear he felt. Ashley slowly moved Kieran closer to her exposed pussy to saver the sound of his screams. Unfortunately no matter how hard he yelled no one but ashley could hear him.

Just as he made contact with Ashleys lips, she snapped her tight panties shut sealing him inside. Ashleys pussy was soaking wet from torturing Kieran. The air was thick for Kieran, and her scent was driving him mad, he didn't know if he should be scared or aroused. Just then ashley scooted forward trapping him under the weight of her pussy. "Squirm for me you little bug, make yourself useful for once. Ashley said.

Ashley must have spoke up a little too loud as Mrs. Brown heard this and walked over to Ashley's desk. "Ashley, where did Kieran go?" Mrs Brown asked impatiently. Ashley puts on her best act of shock "I don't know Mrs. Brown he was here just a minute ago?!?!"

Does she believe her?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb*
3. No, but she can't prove anything

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flurfley (UN: flurfley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
geckoboy69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2900393-Putting-him-in-the-front-of-her-panties