*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Sexy Giantess
  2. Who is it?
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2891350-The-Sexy-Giantess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2230398
A tiny man is forced to go to an all-girl school. What could go wrong?
This choice: Ashley, the hot cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Sexy Giantess

    by: geckoboy69
"I'll take him" said a girl, sitting in the middle row and chewing her bubblegum. She looked and acted like the stereotypical most popular girl in school. Mainly because she was the most popular girl in the school.

Ashley: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/ab/fc/...

"Alright, Ashley. Be careful with him" said the teacher, bringing Kieran over to her.

"Oh, don't worry. I will" she said, as Kieran was plopped onto her desk. He looked up at her, nervously. She was drop-dead gorgeous. An absolute model. He was intimidated, not just by her size, but by her beauty as well. Once the teacher wasn't looking, she bent down to talk to him.

"Nice to meet you. My friends call me Ashley" she said, smiling.

"I-It's n-n-nice to m-m-meet you t-too, Ashley" he said, nervously.

Ashley giggled. "Tsk tsk tsk. Not yet, little bug" she said, grinning as she poked him with her massive finger. "You have to earn the right to call me that~".

"W-What should I c-c-call you then?" he asked, getting more nervous.

"Call me your Goddess" she said. "Because you are going to be my little slave".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He says nothing.

2. He accepts.

3. He refuses.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 geckoboy69 (UN: kierangecko123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
geckoboy69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230398-Tiny-in-an-All-Girls-School-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2891350-The-Sexy-Giantess