*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229310-Size-Does-Matter-for-Gavin-and-Liam/cid/3336071-Getting-Revenge-via-Experiments
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2229310
This features a giant/shrinking scenario, which one obese boy dominates the smaller boy.
This choice: Liam starts at normal height  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Getting Revenge via Experiments

    by: pedro01
A 10 year old boy, named Liam, had just woken up in a rather strange room. He couldn't remember what happened, other than he was bullying some random kid he liked to tease so much, and then, he wanted to have some rest at the park soon afterwards.

What he saw when he woke up, was this bright light shining above him, which he tried to rub his eyes, but he could move his arm for some reason, and it stretches outwards from his sides, feeling as if he was tied up. Even including his ankles that was strained against as if something is holding Liam. When he had his full vision and able to move his head to see in front of him, it was a rather strange room, like a white room with some gizmo machines and other parts being heard or seen, and it makes a bully looking confused by this ordeal.

"W-Where am I? W-What sort of nonsense am I looking at?" Liam wondered, trying to be tough as if he's not scared of anything.

He tried to move, but realised by looking around that he's actually been strained by the straps around his body. Plus, he was on the gurney in an upright position, which makes him a little bit of a panic, but try to be brave like some bully he's always been.

"Oh, very funny, guys! What kind of shit show is this?" Liam asked.

Well, it would take long for Liam to get that answer, when he saw a huge, obese figure waddling from the door. The guy seem to look like 500lbs in a bottom-heavy shape, wearing just a tight t-shirt, sweatpants and sneakers. Liam at first looked confused by this person's size. But it wasn't when he had a clear view to realise this is the same fat 15 year old boy, named Gavin, who the boy always loves making fun of the teen's size, especially his butt that looks so big that Liam seems to attract it the most.

"Oh, it's just you, fat boy!" Of course Liam is still mocking him, while being tied up on the gurney. "I just thought you were some kind of a fat scientist that's trying to do some evil things to me."

You're so funny, Liam! But this is no laughing matter now that I was able to get you to this gurney, so that I can perform some test on you, just to get you back from all the bullying you've done to me and any kids for far too long." Gavin says with a smile smirk, knowing that his bully cannot escape with these straps are far too strong to let loose.

"Wait, what kind of test are you talking about?" Liam was starting to get a little nervous, as if Gavin was beginning to get serious with this experiment. "H-How do I deserve to be a test subject, when all I did to you was telling you how big your fat butt is?"

"Oh, I guess you're still obsessed about my butt, eh? Well wait till you see what experiment I'm about to perform on you." Gavin blushed from what Liam had told him about his huge rump. But he smirked and goes over to the desk to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...start the size machine.

*Noteb*
2. ...pick up a ray gun.

*Noteb*
3. ...pick up a hypnotising watch.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229310-Size-Does-Matter-for-Gavin-and-Liam/cid/3336071-Getting-Revenge-via-Experiments